Servicing the Greater Orange County Area
100% FREE Quotes – No Credit Card Required
24/7 Customer Service at 949-600-0878 |Orange County, CA
Haul Brothers Junk Removal is a top-notch provider of full-service mattress removal and junk removal in Greater Orange County.
If you’re looking to get rid of a mattress and don’t know where to take it, the team at Haul Brothers is expertly trained and prepared to help you.
When it comes to mattress removal, we do more than load up a mattress from the curb and take it to the dump. We provide a full-service experience, from start to finish.
- Lifting. Our team will happily do the heavy lifting and lugging of your old mattress and boxspring from anywhere on the property. We don’t mind maneuvering staircases–it’s what we’re trained to do.
- Disassembling. If you need us to take your bed frame and all, we can handle all of the disassembly as well. We don’t require any prep work.
- Hauling. Once we’ve loaded the truck with all of the bedding items, we’ll haul it to be disposed of properly. You don’t have to lift a finger.
When it comes to mattress haul away services, our professional team does more than just take the mattress and other bed materials to the dump.
- Donations. Our first step is to donate any lightly used items to local charities.
- Recycling. Mattresses can often be difficult to donate. So whatever we can’t donate, we’ll take to be recycled. A lot of the materials found in mattresses can easily be recovered and repurposed.
- Disposal. Leaving junk at the landfill is always our last resort. But you can be sure when we take your old mattresses, we take proper care to make sure it is disposed of efficiently and responsibly.
The cost of mattress removal shouldn’t scare you. We can assure our pricing is always upfront and affordable with Haul Brothers Junk Removal on the job!
- Custom Quotes. We’ll provide you with a quote that’s catered to your particular needs. Whether it’s just a mattress we’re moving or the whole box spring and bed frame, your quote will be tailored to your needs.
- Local. As a business owned and operated by local Orange County residents, we’re able to keep our rates affordable. To simplify things even more, our pricing model is volume-based.
- Easy Payment. We accept cash, card, and check payment for all services.